I am going to brag and just get this out there, this Shave soap is amazing! I am love iwith this soap! Its extremely creamy, slick, conditioning, smoothing and moisturizing. Perfect for anyone and using anywhere;-) If you have dry, sensitive skin you need this in your life! Use have used a high amount of Kokum butter and superfatted with Shea Butter. While we love coconut oil we left it on the side lines for this because it can be highly cleansing and no one wants a dry face! We have added a high amount of glycerin for a great glide and humectant for moisture. We think, no we know, you will love this!
Ladies this is great for those legs and underarms as well! Very moisturizing and will leave your legs so soft they will be irresistible.
How to use a shaving soap:
- Wet your brush under running hot water or fill up your sink with hot water and leave the brush in the water for at least a minute. A badger hair brush is always a good choice. Unlike synthetic fibers, badger hair is naturally soft and retains water like a sponge
- Make sure the brush bristles have soaked up the hot water. The point is to retain the moisture in the brush so that it gets directly to your face to soften your beard hairs and open pores. So, don‘t shake too much excess water off the brush.
- Lather up the soap using circular motions directly in the container. At first, the bubbles will appear large, but as you keep going, they will increase in number and become smaller and smaller until you can barely see them at all. After 25 seconds, you should have achieved a thick, warm lather.
- Apply and massage the warm lather with the soaped brush evenly across your face in circular motions. This will also increase the lather‘s density, soften your whiskers, and allow them to stand up, allowing the razor to sit close to the base of the hair follicle. The longer you whisk, the richer the lather, the smoother the shave and the more your skin will be protected.
- Adding a touch more hot water if needed will normally provide re-lathering for second or third passes, if required, without using anymore soap.
- Empty excess water from the soap container and leave it open so it can air-dry
Ingredients: Kokum Butter, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Babassu oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Castor oil, fragrance blend, Silk
Butt Naked: I don’t wear a stitch of anything. Not even any dyes, colors or perfumes. I’m au naturale, so when you put your body up to mine, you know the only thing you’ll feel is perfectly and incandescently clean. I’m especially popular with those of you who have sensitive skin.
Hipster: I mean, seriously, How could I not when we are talking about beards! No need to hide your inner Hipster with this awesome blend of Patchouli and Lavender
Morningwood: At the dawn of the day it’s a time to remember that things are looking up. While life may be hard, I’m ready to warm you up and rub you down with the scent of Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Lavender. When you get into a tight spot, I’ll be here for you.
Mr. Cool: I’ll keep you on your toes in the drab winter months, and keep things fresh throughout the year. When all you want to do is stay in bed, I’ll make it worth it to freshen your beard and put a pep in your step. Blend of sweet spearmint and eucalyptus
Sexy Beast: Named after you, of course. I’ll enhance your animal instincts and have them wanting to tame you both day, and night. Grab me and rub me all over, for a ride on the wild side. Scented with Bay and Lime
Sultress: Unisex scent that will leave them panting! A warm sultry blend of Rose, Amyris, Clove and Pepper
Stud Muffin: I’m not gonna lie. I’m the hottest soap in the entire collection. I keep it hot and spicy with steamy blends of cinnamon, clove, fir and patchouli. With me around, you’ll be the sexiest man in the room, and they won’t be able to keep their hands off of you. Part earthy, part outdoorsy, and all stud muffin, all the other stud muffins by me by the case. Scented with Cinnamon, Clove, Fir and Patchouli
While we try our best to make each batch the same please keep in mind our products are handmade and therefore the color and pattern will vary from batch to batch.
Smitten Soapery soaps and bath and body products are not intended to treat or claim to treat any medical conditions. Please seek attention of a medical doctor for any issues.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you may want to check the safety before using any products that contain essential oils.
We always recommend doing a small patch test with any new product. Simply apply a small amount in the crook of your arm or your inner wrist. Wait 24 hours to see if any reaction appears. If any reaction appears please discontinue use.